(LOT OF 2) 5LB VICTORY FIRE EXTINGUISHER TYPE 2A10BC DRY CHEMICAL WITH WALL HOOKS, INSPECTION TAGS AND SIGNS
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
6 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Made By Victory Fire Gas Inc.
(Lot of 2) 5Lb Victory Fire Extinguisher Type 2a10bc Dry Chemical with Wall Hooks, Inspection Tags and Signs
Class A rated Fires for common combustible materials such as Wood, Cloth, Paper, Rubber and many Plastics.
Class B rated Fires for Flammable liquids, Combustible liquids, Petroleum greases, Tars, Oil, Oil-based paints, Solvents, Lacquers, Alcohols and Flammable gases.
Class C rated Fires for Electrical equipment.
|Agent Capacity||5 lb. (2.27 kg)|
|Cylinder Diameter||4.33 in (110 mm)|
|Unit Height||17.32 in (44 cm)|
|Unit Width||8.9 in (22.6 cm)|
|Discharge Time||14 sec|
|Extinguisher Weight||10.273 lb. (4.66 kg)|
|Packing Size(LxWxH)||7.48x5.32x18.11 in (19x13.5x46 cm)|
|Operating Pressure||195 psi (13.44 bar)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-40° to 120°F (-40° to 49°C)|
|UL List File Number||EX 15724|
|Marine Type||B:C Size I|
|USCG Approval Number||162.028 Ex15724|
|Discharge Range||12-18 ft (3.7-5.5 m)|
MAXIMUM TRAVEL DISTANCE TO FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Class A : 75 FEET Maximum area that one extinguisher can protect and meet the 75ft. rule = 11250 sq. ft..
Class B : 50 FEET Maximum area that one extinguisher can protect and meet the 50ft. rule = 5000 sq. ft..
Class C : In Accordance with the Class A or B hazard it is protecting.
- Fire Extinguisher Type 2a10bc is Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by 6 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage.
- Metal pull pins and vehicle brackets for extended unit service life.
- The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English.
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance.
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history.
- High Performance Multipurpose Dry Chemical Powder 100% Helium Leak Detected.
- Production Under ISO9001 Quality System.
- USCG Marine Approved.