(LOT OF 2) 10 LB VICTORY CLASS ABC DRY CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS WITH WALL HOOKS, YELLOW INSPECTION TAGS AND 4X 12 SIGNS
Class ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
6 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Made By Victory Fire Gas Inc.
(Lot of 2) 10 Lb Victory Class ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers with Wall Hooks, Yellow Inspection Tags and 4"x 12" Signs
Class A rated Fires for common combustible materials such as Wood, Cloth, Paper, Rubber and many Plastics.
Class B rated Fires for Flammable liquids, Combustible liquids, Petroleum greases, Tars, Oil, Oil-based paints, Solvents, Lacquers, Alcohols and Flammable gases.
Class C rated Fires for Electrical equipment.
|Agent Capacity||10.5 lb. (4.76 kg)|
|Cylinder Diameter||5.51 in (140 mm)|
|Unit Height||20.16 in (51.2 cm)|
|Unit Width||9.21 in (23.4 cm)|
|Discharge Time||22 sec|
|Extinguisher Weight||18.38 lb. (8.34 kg)|
|Packing Size(LxWxH)||7.09x5.91x20.87 in (18x15x53 cm)|
|Operating Pressure||195 psi (13.44 bar)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-40° to 120°F (-40° to 49°C)|
|UL List File Number||EX 15724|
|Marine Type||B:C Size I|
|USCG Approval Number||162.028 Ex15724|
|Discharge Range||15-21 ft (4.6-6.4 m)|
MAXIMUM TRAVEL DISTANCE TO FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Class A : 75 FEET Maximum area that one extinguisher can protect and meet the 75ft. rule = 11250 sq. ft..
Class B : 50 FEET Maximum area that one extinguisher can protect and meet the 50ft. rule = 5000 sq. ft..
Class C : In Accordance with the Class A or B hazard it is protecting.
- Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by 6 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage.
- Metal pull pins and vehicle brackets for extended unit service life.
- The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English.
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance.
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history.
- High Performance Multipurpose Dry Chemical Powder 100% Helium Leak Detected.
- Production Under ISO9001 Quality System.
- USCG Marine Approved.