10 LB VICTORY CLASS ABC DRY CHEMICAL FIRE EXTINGUISHER WITH WALL HOOK
Class ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher is a multipurpose extinguishing agent that is suitable for use on Class A, Class B and Class C fires.
Typical Uses: For public areas such as offices, classrooms, churches, parking garages, and hotel/motel assembly halls and guest areas. For businesses such as retail stores, light manufacturing facilities, research facilities, auto dealerships, vehicle/ aircraft/marine service centers, and manufacturing processes such as painting, dipping, and coating.
6 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Made By Victory Fire Gas Inc.
10 Lb Victory Class ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher with Wall Hook
Class A rated Fires for common combustible materials such as Wood, Cloth, Paper, Rubber and many Plastics.
Class B rated Fires for Flammable liquids, Combustible liquids, Petroleum greases, Tars, Oil, Oil-based paints, Solvents, Lacquers, Alcohols and Flammable gases.
Class C rated Fires for Electrical equipment.
|Agent Capacity||10.5 lb. (4.76 kg)|
|Cylinder Diameter||5.51 in (140 mm)|
|Unit Height||20.16 in (51.2 cm)|
|Unit Width||9.21 in (23.4 cm)|
|Discharge Time||22 sec|
|Extinguisher Weight||18.38 lb. (8.34 kg)|
|Packing Size(LxWxH)||7.09x5.91x20.87 in (18x15x53 cm)|
|Operating Pressure||195 psi (13.44 bar)|
|Operation Temperature Range||-40° to 120°F (-40° to 49°C)|
|UL List File Number||EX 15724|
|Marine Type||B:C Size I|
|USCG Approval Number||162.028 Ex15724|
|Discharge Range||15-21 ft (4.6-6.4 m)|
MAXIMUM TRAVEL DISTANCE TO FIRE EXTINGUISHER
Class A : 75 FEET Maximum area that one extinguisher can protect and meet the 75ft. rule = 11250 sq. ft..
Class B : 50 FEET Maximum area that one extinguisher can protect and meet the 50ft. rule = 5000 sq. ft..
Class C : In Accordance with the Class A or B hazard it is protecting.
- Manufactured to meet UL’s rigorous standards for commercial hazard protection and backed by 6 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY.
- Anodized metal & brass valve assemblies for superior strength and corrosion resistance.
- Industrial grade steel & aluminum cylinders with polyester powder coating designed to withstand harsh environments & rough usage.
- Metal pull pins and vehicle brackets for extended unit service life.
- The extinguisher nameplate incorporates bilingual operating and maintenance instructions. Available in English.
- Color-coded gauges show operating status at-a-glance.
- Extinguishers have model and serial number bar coding for easy and accurate maintenance history.
- High Performance Multipurpose Dry Chemical Powder 100% Helium Leak Detected.
- Production Under ISO9001 Quality System.
- USCG Marine Approved.